Ask me anything. I'll answer. Probably.
1. If a flight to the moon was as cheap as airfare, do you go?
Absofuckinglutely! What could be more amazing that being out in space looking at our Earth and all the galaxies and being totally awestruck at what our God can do!
2. Did you ever kiss someone you didn't know?
3. Would you reboard an airplane that had to land because of a problem?
That would depend. Where was I going? Where did we have to make an emergency landing? Would I have more fun here or there?
4. What is the saddest thing you've ever seen while driving down the road?
The saddest thing? Toddlers who aren't in car seats and are just bouncing around in the back seat. Sometimes? They are even in the front seat.
5. Have you ever had a dream that warned you of something?
I don't think so? I can't remember what I had for breakfast and I supposed to remember dreams? Really?
*What? You want more information? Take me to a bar in NYC, ply me with Cosmos, and offer me money.