I'm a little nervous. This is my first time participating in Mama Kat's writer's workshop. And the company that I'm ballsy enough to try and join is freakin' amazin'! You really need to check 'em out...
Anyway...she's got a list of prompts to choose from. Pick one and let your mind go (or in my case, since the mind's already gone, dream a little) So I chose the ten things I would want the hubs to do if I could actually get him to remember the list. Here goes...
1. Clean the bathrooms anytime I saw toothpaste on the mirror or pee on the floor (daily, perhaps? Why can't the male species aim?) Actually doin' all the "housework" would be great - more time for me to surf my fave blogs, lay by the pool, and nap.
2. Wash and wax my jeep every Saturday.
3. Pick up the dog shit in the backyard.
4. Cook dinner and wash the dishes.
5. Re-landscape the front yard. Wait - that would be landscape the front yard since it's crap
6. Cut down all the neighbors siberian elm trees - they drop seeds like crazy and I'm for-evah pullin' up little siberian elms from my yard.
7. Pick up dog shit from the backyard.
8. Rub my back every night til I fall asleep.
9. Finish raisin' the boy so I can keep my sanity.
10. Get his ear pierced. (He's so Mr. Clean-cut, all-American...it would be so freakin' hot if he had justthismuch bad boy in him!)
Don't know if that's the complete list, just what I can think of off the top of my head. Anyway, head on over to Mama Kat's and join the fun!