OMGosh! I got my first bloggin' award today - how freakin' excitin'!!!
With this award comes some chores duties ... first, I must thank the blogger who honored me. Thanks so much jayaycee! I feel so honored :O) Please stop by and give her a visit. I am thrilled to be recognized and promise to try not to disappoint, but make no guarantees...
Second - I must tell you seven things about me...
1. I do not cook. I can cook, I just choose not to. I would so much rather call for take-out or make reservations the hubs cook and I do clean up. A big reason for this is that the hubs does not wipe the counter or rinse out the sink well. I have been tryin' to do better at the whole "dinner on the table when the man gets home from work" since I "semi-retired," but, nah, if the hubs wants a real dinner and not a PB&J for dinner, he still needs to cook it. Just sayin'.
2. At the age of 43, I got my labia, tongue, nose pierced. I have been told that I am an enigma...an ultra-conservative, Republican Christian who wears Eddie Bauer, Ralph Lauren, and Tiffany and drops the f-bomb, talks dirty, and pierces my nose. I just like to shake things up.
3. Part of shakin' things up was gettin' my first tattoo, on my nipples shoulder, when I was 33. I've been told they are addictin'. I find that to be bullshit absolutely true...now I have Woodstock on my left foot, the Republican elephant on my right ankle (shut up - it's true and it's fuckin' awesome!), "a safe life is a wasted life" on the top of my right foot, a Jesus fish with the kiddos initials in it inside my left wrist, and a cross behind my left ear. I think the next one will be the anarchy symbol or a pot leaf the Celtic motherhood symbol. (quit askin' and google it - sheesh)
4. The second and third toes on my right foot grow together which sucked when I was in jr. high cause all the cool bitches, sluts, whores girls wore toe socks and I could not. Thus I was relegated to the second tier of popularity ... date the football player, but NOT the captain of the team, be the softball player, but NOT the pitcher. Jebus, was I glad when the damn socks went outta style.
5. I went to six schools from 9th through 12th grade. Nothin' witty to say about that - totally sucked ass!
6. I have at least one STD rock from every place I've ever visited. Various Caribbean islands, Venezuela , all of North America, Omaha Beach, a diverse collection from different European countries. Funny true story...comin' home from Santa Barbara, checkin' in at LAX. Airline guy asks me what's in my suitcase? A bag of rocks? Tells me he needs to weigh it. Comes back and tells me I need to lose about 15 pounds or pay an extra $75.00. I drop the bag on the floor, unzip it, and pull out a bag o' rocks! Airline guy just about peed his pants laughin'.
7. One of the biggest compliments anyone can give me is to tell me I "drive like a guy"!! I love cars, I love speed, and I love a manual transmission. I think it started when I lost my virginity in a 1980 Corvette (in 1980, natch)
Next, I need to pass the award on to fifteen blogs I've recently (or perhaps not so recently) discovered and that I think fuckin' rock!
Finally, I need to let each of these wonderful women know I adore them and am passing on my Versatile Blogger award to them! This I will be working on all freakin' night...